Learn how we’ve saved businesses over $10 Million Dollars in energy costs!
Don’t give your money to the IRS: Invest it in your building and get immediate tax credits, with our 70% cost offset, and depreciation credits. You can power your facility with solar for pennies on the dollar!
We’ve helped over 140 organizations save over $10 million in collective energy savings while creating functional, cost efficient spaces that save money! Covered outdoor parking, employee break areas, and even cafeterias all at NO COST!
Book a Call with our Energy Advisors to Learn How We Can DRASTICALLY Cut Your Energy Bills by installing Solar Shade Structures, LED Lighting, and More! All At No Cost!
Check out our Client Testimonials Below!
We’ve Served 140+ Clients!
We have helped over 144 U.S. Businesses makes the switch to clean solar power. We are focused on No-Cost, or heavily tax deductible solutions for your business. We handle all of your tax credit and depreciation paperwork and assist in the filing. Hotels Car and RV Dealerships Veterinarians and Pet Resorts Manufacturing Facilities If you use power, we can get you qualified.
MASSIVE Monthly Energy Bill Reductions
You save a lot of $$$ on electricity bills by switching to solar energy all at no cost.
Millions of kW Energy Produced
We have produced millions of kW energy for our faith rich customers all through no cost, modern solar installations.
How Much Could You Save?
- We can show you how much you could save on your electricity
- The truth of how much you could be paid for generating your own electricity
- Show you how much you could be paid to export electricity back to the grid (for qualified regions)
- Show you how long it could take the system to pay for itself
- Explain exactly how a solar system works, in plain English (or Spanish)
What We Can Do
- Greatly Reduced Energy Costs
- 5-7% Increase in Property Value
- No Cost to Pilgrim Rest
- 70% Depreciation Cost Offset (w/ Tax Liability)
- Setting an example for to reduce carbon footprint
- Our current systems save ~17,000 trees per year